Recent clients include Addenbrooke's Charitable Trust, Anti-Slavery International, Breast Cancer Now, Hope & Homes for Children, Independent Age, The Shackleton Foundation, St John Ambulance and Womanity Foundation.
Anna Barefoot Consulting provides expert support and advice to help organisations grow their income sustainably, including:
- Managing a gap in senior-level fundraising capacity
- Putting in place an effective philanthropic fundraising strategy
- Starting (or growing) a successful Philanthropy programme
- Writing winning bids and case for support
- Relationship and contract management
- Capacity building and mentoring for staff and volunteers
We listen very carefully to what our clients need and help devise and implement a plan that fits with your budget and timeframe. We know that investing in consultancy support is exactly that - an investment - and we want you to see real, sustainable results from our work together. We can be as hands-on (or not) as you need: whether it's advice and strategic support or nuts-and-bolts bid writing.
Get in touch
Please get in touch for an informal, no-obligation chat about anything you feel we might be able to help you with.